Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Saturday 14 September 2013

Autumn leaves

This is my DT sample for MTTC the theme this week is autumnal. My base card is A5, the first layer is yellow and the second black. My next layer I stamped with leaves and lightly coloured with a distress ink. I then put a smaller black matt onto my card and trimmed a piece of photo paper slightly smaller to make my next layer. I then stamped leaves using versamark ink and a coloured ink, I put clear embossing poder ontop and heat till melted. I then used coloured inks with water and dried with heat gun to get the colour I wanted. To finish I added a flower and sentiment.


Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, all comments are appreciated x

3 comments:

  1. A very autumnal feel to this card Sheila, I love the colours you've used too. Hope you are keeping well.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful creation. Love the spotlight effect of the rectangle.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete