Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Monday 19 August 2013

Apologies

I would like to apologise to all my followers and friends, I will not be able to post for a while. I am not very well at the moment and can't get to my main PC. I will not be able to do any challenges either, I will post again as soon as I am able to keep you all up to date. X

4 comments:

  1. Aw so sorry to hear you're not well Sheila - look after yourself and sending get well wishes hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see that you're poorly Sheila. I hope you get well soon, hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Sheila, so sorry to hear you are poorly....hope you feel better soon!
    Krafty Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry to hear you are not feeling well Sheila

    hope you feel better soon

    Love Kerrie xx

    ReplyDelete