Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Friday 31 August 2012

Winner of Two's company challenge

The Two's Company challenge has now ended, I would like to thank Crafters companion for sponsoring this challenge and also thank you to all thsoe who entered. I really enjoyed looking at all the designs you sent in and hope you will all join in my next challenge coming soon. The winner of the challenge was chosen at random using Random.org number generator, the winning number was 17 and that was Lise Cooke. Congratulations Lise.
Please get in touch with me so I can arrange to send your prize.
Next challenge will start on Monday 3rd September, the theme will be "Flowers" please keep popping by for more information.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I am over the moon and nearly screamed the house down. Thank you so much Sheila, I'm nearly crying, this is the first time i've won a chanellge. Thank you Thank you Thank you Love Lise xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Lise, enjoy spending your voucher x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Lisa. happy spending xx

    ReplyDelete