Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Something different


I have had a craft robo since they first came out, at first I used it all the time. Then along came my cricut and cuttlebug so the robo was made redundant. I have recenty re-discovered how great it is after I was asked if I had anything I could make that was 3d. I have a few files to use on my robo but the things I was asked to make I didn't have so I searched the internet until I found what I was looking for on treasured templates website. However the template was a little small for what I wanted so after trying to resize it and failing ( I really need to learn more on how to ) I  asked a friend to help. So with a great template a little help from a friend and a little time and patience from myself I am really pleased with the end result. 
I have entered this into Ruby's Rainbow challenge.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by x

31 comments:

  1. Wow, fantastic - what a creation x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Trudi, took a while but I really enjoyed doing it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! love it! keep up with the creations, it's lovely to see someting other than baby items and cakes!!! go you!
    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Bev, I like to do something different as a break from doing regular cards and knitting x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow looks even better in the box, can't wait to see what comes next.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sue, I will be doing another car one soon, slightly different to this one then a golf bag x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic !!!! I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant, you are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a brilliant 3D project love it, and well done xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW this is fantastic Sheila!!! I love the colour you have used for the car.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you to Jane,Caroline,Sylvia,Helen,Celia and Linda for all your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done, it is great. just shows you what you can do second time around .xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Vanessa, it certainly does. Now making a different one will post once finished x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous project, a real keepsake x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's lovely Sheila, well done you are clever.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Kandy, I've always known I was clever Lol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic model Sheila, a great acheivement after all your hard work...well done mate

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've done a brilliant Job Sheila. Well done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Anne, glad you like it. Having a good template and instructions makes it so easy. I will certainly be looking at your website again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is FANTASTIC!!! and makes for a great present! I know my stepdad would love something like this :-) I can't wait to see what else you do x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Yazmin, I might cut you one out so you can make it up for him. Remind me when you visit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great project
    thank you for joinign in at Ruby's Rainbows this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is brilliant!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbow challenges for our * Anything but a card * challenge

    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete