Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Julie

My card for today was made using a 6x6 base card. I used 2 Nitwit backing papers, for the first paper I layered it onto some lilac card leaving a small border. Next I used the 2nd paper and also layered it onto lilac card to create a smaller matt. I then stamped my image, Julie from Jayne Nestorenko's stamp collection Patchwork Polly. After colouring my image I used a spellbinders die to cut and emboss then before removing the die I inked around Julie with a distress ink, I also used the die to create a faux shape to layer onto. I created a border using a Marieanne die and thread ribbbon through before placing it onto the small matt. To finish I added some flowers and a sentiment to embellish x
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog x

19 comments:

  1. Lovely card hun :-) Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sheila xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sheila this is so pretty, love the image and the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card mate and great combinations and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. It has such a delicate tone to it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Sheila, beautiful colours too.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Caroline and Sue for your comments x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Sheila. Love the design and layout you have used here. Everything works together beautifully.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card Sheila, that image is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Julie, lovely image and beautiful colours too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Barbara and Linda x

    ReplyDelete