Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Friday 17 August 2012

Butterflies

I am all for recycling so with this card already used for a sample for one of my own blog challenges it is just the thing for Ruby's rainbow challenge. My base card is an A5 and to started by placing a papermania  paper from my crafty stash onto my base card leaving a small border. I then took a small piece of black card and layered it with a slightly smaller piece of white, which I had put through the cuttlebug using an embossing folder. After stamping my butterfly image onto white card this was then added to a slightly larger piece of black card. i then layered both my matts onto my base card. To finish I used corners, card candy and gems to embellish.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog, all comments and followers much appreciated x

29 comments:

  1. A fab card, I have this stamp too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely monochrome card huni very very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, i adore the background x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jane, Kerrie and Sylvia for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Sheila- Like the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sheila. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the monochrome shades Sheila, absolutely gorgeous, lovely card as usual mate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Sheila, love the monochromatic style xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful monochrome card and love the stamp and the design of your card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Kathy, Zoe and Linda for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card Sheila, love black and white together, it looks so elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Emma and Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really lovely monochrome card Sheila. Love the butterfly stamp
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbow challenges for our * Butterflies * challenge

    Hope you will join us again
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Doreen and Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  17. absolutely elegant and stylish! wow!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sheila, I don't have a blog, but am going to become a follower of yours. Love this card..:)..xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Cazann49 very much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've got this stamp as well Sheila, but love what you have done with it, very elegant card x

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful elegant looking card

    Thankyou for joining in with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our Butterfly challenge

    Hope to see you again soon

    Ang x

    ReplyDelete