Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Monday 13 August 2012

August winner

Hi everyone, I would like to thank all those who took part in my second challenge. The cards were all lovely and I really enjoyed seeing them. You will be wanting to know who the winner is so I will stop babbling and just tell you. The winner was picked at random using Random.org and is number 11.
Congratulations Zoe you're the winner, please get in touch with me and I will let you know how to claim your prize.
 Hope you can all join in with my next challenge  x

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Zoe! Congratulations too Sheila on your first blog challenge.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Zoe.

    Looking forward to your next challenge Sheila hun. :-)

    Hugs
    Krafty Karen.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be starting my next challenge soon, sponsor is crafters companion x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Zoe, and congratulations Sheila on a well organised first challenge, can't wait for the next one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jane, this was my second challenge:) There were more people entered this one than the last, hope there is even more for the next one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops! sorry Sheila, must have missed the first one! I'm sure the entries will increase gradually x

      Delete
  6. Well done Zoe, good luck with your next challenge Sweetie x

    ReplyDelete